Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between washing and detailing?
- A car wash and a car detail are two very different things. Simply put, the difference between the two is in the detail. A car detail is a much more thorough clean, making sure every aspect of your car (from the exterior right through to the interior) has been looked after.
- Are you mobile?
- Yes! We are completely mobile! We will come directly to your home or business at a time that suits you, saving you time, money and effort.
- Do you work after hours?
- Yes! We know you lead a busy life, that’s why we work around your schedule to come to you when it suits you best.
- Do you have your own power supply?
- Yes! We have an onboard generator that we can use to power up all of our car detailing equipment.
- Where do you get your water from?
- We require access to your water source to carry out any of our car washing or car detailing services.
- How much water do you use?
- We use about 8 litres of water a minute when we are cleaning your vehicle (probably less than your morning shower).
- Are you insured?
- Yes! We always take the utmost care when looking after our clients vehicles, but we are fully insured for your peace of mind.
- Why should I choose GNC Mobile Car Detailing?
- The team at GNC Mobile Car Detailing are dedicated to customer satisfaction. No job is too big or too small, and we won’t stop until you are happy. We are a trusted name in the local car detailing industry, and we simply love what we do.